Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-florida.gif

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
It would be very Samsonov to pick tonight to shit the bed.
We saw that less than confident glove last game and shots that he saves thinking he has it smothered under his pads somewhere but he has no idea where it actually is.

Sammy gave us about a period or 2 more than he normally does but he looked shaky last game.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
while i want them to win the series i dont know how they win 2 straight against this team. As far as offseason, not really sure what they can do. Making any kind of significant/impactful roster moves would mean moving big contracts that are either underperforming or need a change of scenery. Those kind of moves usually require adding to a deal to get someone like Arizona or other bad team to agree. think what you see is what you get for at least 2 years. IMO they need a goalie but they will likely stick with Sammy since he currently showing glimpses again.
Not resigning Schultz, Kempny, Larsson, Irwin and Jonahsson gives Caps over $9,000,000 in cap space. Plus cap is going up a little bit. Plus they can trade Eller with only one year left on his deal, im sure it would not cost Caps all that much to move his contract. Most of the players that will be leaving can be replaced from within for cheaper.

I think that they are in pretty good shape financially, but i think that new set of eyes are needed. Let GMBG go. Let the whole training staff go. Bring Bruce Boudreau back. The hell with the Canucks, they dont want to extend him for long term anyway.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Yep….prove us wrong Sammy…your future here should depend on it.

Seriously, if there has ever been a more clear cut time for a kid to write his future ticket, its today... well and Sunday.

Hero or Zero, what's it gonna be Sambo?

Watch him end up losing 1-0 in double OT so that he's both... so Capitally!

Sep 19, 2008
Not resigning Schultz, Kempny, Larsson, Irwin and Jonahsson gives Caps over $9,000,000 in cap space. Plus cap is going up a little bit. Plus they can trade Eller with only one year left on his deal, im sure it would not cost Caps all that much to move his contract. Most of the players that will be leaving can be replaced from within for cheaper.

I think that they are in pretty good shape financially, but i think that new set of eyes are needed. Let GMBG go. Let the whole training staff go. Bring Bruce Boudreau back. The hell with the Canucks, they dont want to extend him for long term anyway.
you're trying to bring back the wrong caps coach here :sarcasm:

OV Rocks

Jan 5, 2014
Beach with Beer
Got a feeling this one is going to get ugly. Can't keep stopping FLA PP, can't keep Barkov off the scoreboard, law of averages has to take over at some point.

And we already saw Sammy regress in G5.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I chose Florida in six games, so Caps will have a blowout win and lose in OT game 7. It's Caps tradition. Neither team has a chance against Toronto, maybe with Tampa. Should Tampa win their series, I'll be sad the Caps blew it. Please prove me wrong Caps. Please stop the blind passes for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad