Roster thread: Get To Work (2022-2023 Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Last season Tokarski/Anderson combined for 41 games at .897.

If Comrie can give us 41 games at .912 we are in the mix. We may still miss the playoffs but it wouldn't be by much. There are other factors of course.

Comrie was the smart play but we just don't know. He could be a sub-mediocre starter or he could go Husso this season.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Bolderer predictions

Goal: our stable of goalies collectively produce a .906 sv%
UPL stays healthy and we have a good old fashioned goalie controversy

Defense: Power makes his name known throughout the league, Joker's analytics establishes himself as a top 4 defender but we believe he's being carried and KA moves him in the off-season. Dahlin/Sammy 3merge as a league top defensive pair

Forwards: Quinn puts up 45 pts but is out done by other rookie(s) around the league, JJP spends time on the 90 but finds his game by the end of the season. Tage with another monster year shedding any doubts.
One of Mitts/VO is moved in the off-season for 2023 picks, we argue if Kulich and Kozak are ready for the NHL next summer.
Rosen has flashes but another injury causes long term concerns.
Cozens becomes a big casual fan favorite not because of gaudy numbers but clutch goals and physical play. He also greatly improves his FO% so we don't have to argue it's importance anymore.

89pts just miss but WASH, BOS are clearly out of favor and TB a year or so from missing. KA gets a steady RD over the summer to upgrade Joker while DET is fighting for Bedard.

i know we did this a couple months ago but go ahead and roast away

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
Yay Bjork made it. Well deserved.............

At least without Eakin here to hold him back he can be the worst player on the roster.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Sure seems like the line combos are settled as well
I think they mostly knew roster and line combinations after free agency. I think their biggest question was who was going to play center among Mittelstadt, Krebs, Girgensons and Asplund.

Last edited:

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Bolderer predictions

Goal: our stable of goalies collectively produce a .906 sv%
UPL stays healthy and we have a good old fashioned goalie controversy

Defense: Power makes his name known throughout the league, Joker's analytics establishes himself as a top 4 defender but we believe he's being carried and KA moves him in the off-season. Dahlin/Sammy 3merge as a league top defensive pair

Forwards: Quinn puts up 45 pts but is out done by other rookie(s) around the league, JJP spends time on the 90 but finds his game by the end of the season. Tage with another monster year shedding any doubts.
One of Mitts/VO is moved in the off-season for 2023 picks, we argue if Kulich and Kozak are ready for the NHL next summer.
Rosen has flashes but another injury causes long term concerns.
Cozens becomes a big casual fan favorite not because of gaudy numbers but clutch goals and physical play. He also greatly improves his FO% so we don't have to argue it's importance anymore.

89pts just miss but WASH, BOS are clearly out of favor and TB a year or so from missing. KA gets a steady RD over the summer to upgrade Joker while DET is fighting for Bedard.

i know we did this a couple months ago but go ahead and roast away
Next year I would replace VO with Patrick Kane and I would replace Mitts with Savoie. Hopefully trade Mitts and VO for a RHD.

Skinner - Thompson - Kane
Quinn - Savoie - Tuch
Krebs - Cozens - Peterka
Girgs - Asplund - Okposo

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Next year I would replace VO with Patrick Kane and I would replace Mitts with Savoie. Hopefully trade Mitts and VO for a RHD.

Quinn - Savoie - Tuch
Krebs - Cozens - Peterka
Girgs - Asplund - Okposo
What?

Is it ok if we play the season before we get into these crazy ideas? You know, see what we have.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia

Quinn - Savoie - Tuch
Krebs - Cozens - Peterka
Girgs - Asplund - Okposo
That would be great if Savoie would be ready for 2C. I don't think they would structure the lineup this off-season for that to happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad