WJC: Roster Talk '13 — Sweden

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Only Canada could still fight for gold with their top 4 D(Okay, Wikstrand was probably our 4th D) and best forward out.

Bronze at best for us this year.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Henrik Sjöberg ‏@sjobergh

Roger Rönnberg: "Rasmus är tillbaka på hotellet och det vi fått från läkarna nu är att han är dag för dag, så vi får se imorrn"

Google translate: Rasmus is back at the hotel and that we have received from the doctors now is that he is day to day, so we'll see tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
No Zibanajed? Shame on the Senators. The best available U-20 talent should be there. I don't buy that "he's too good for this tournament because he scored the game winner last year". Big game situations are a good way to test a player's mental fortitude.

Lots of speculation that he was hiding lingering post-concussion symptioms from one he got last year.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
I think hagg gonna be the big surprise of the wjc! The kid has great offensive talent and gonna be a threat in pp, thats what sweden needs with great defensive stay home guys. Born 1995 !!!!!!

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
What is going on with this team?! People on Star Trek wearing red shirts have a better survival rate then the Swedesh D at the moment! :laugh:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
At least we've got depth these days. Only Bengtsson isn't playing pro hockey. The other guys have faced better or as good opponents as they'll face in this tournament. Nonames doesn't mean they're bad, just that they lack high-end skills.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
At least we've got depth these days. Only Bengtsson isn't playing pro hockey. The other guys have faced better or as good opponents as they'll face in this tournament. Nonames doesn't mean they're bad, just that they lack high-end skills.

Brodin,klefbom and Lindholm hadnt hurt the team!:amazed: + mika zinebejad. That is the difference between gold and bronze!

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
love the physical play so far. everyone is finishing their checks. tom nilsson and elias lindholm are the most physical so far.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
love the physical play so far. everyone is finishing their checks. tom nilsson and elias lindholm are the most physical so far.

The forwards are finishing their checks.. the D are pretty much all afraid of getting their nose dirty. Did not like what I saw today, they let the swiss players just walk right on several occasions

DSL

Jun 30, 2011
My only question so far is, where is the famous chemistry between Molin and Lindholm?

Are they saving it for later like a secret weapon? or was it all just a myth?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
The result was mostly because of the Swiss playing really well but we can play a lot better than this. I would like to see some changes to the lineup. Forsberg and Rakell should not play on the same line, we don't need a skill contest between the two for 20 minutes of the game. Karlsson disappears on that line, he is the guy who should have the puck. Also, our best playmaker should not be the screen on the PP.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
My only question so far is, where is the famous chemistry between Molin and Lindholm?

Are they saving it for later like a secret weapon? or was it all just a myth?

Has to be the most overrated chemistry on the team if there ever was one. Molin played a better game than Lindholm today though. Lindholm stood out physically and on the backcheck but looked tired. Collberg is just not that great of a 5on5 player. Molin was carrying most of the pucks in the O-zone, that says a lot about how that line was.

I think Forsberg was the only one half-decent on the first line. In the first period he was pretty good, with two great chances on his own. But like the rest of the line faded away.

Görtz is playing for FBK tonight, weird to say the least..

Trotzig

Oct 24, 2009
Has to be the most overrated chemistry on the team if there ever was one. Molin played a better game than Lindholm today though. Lindholm stood out physically and on the backcheck but looked tired. Collberg is just not that great of a 5on5 player. Molin was carrying most of the pucks in the O-zone, that says a lot about how that line was.

I think Forsberg was the only one half-decent on the first line. In the first period he was pretty good, with two great chances on his own. But like the rest of the line faded away.

Görtz is playing for FBK tonight, weird to say the least..

... wat?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad