WJC: Roster Talk '13 — Canada 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SH15

May 11, 2012
Toronto, ON
On the flip side, I don't see a way Corrado is cut from this team. If so, scrap the tryouts all together and make the team based on league play and reputation!

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Dumba seems nervous or something. He's just completely lost in the defensive zone in these games. Before that 1st goal was scored, he had no clue which guy to mark which almost resulted in a great chance against.

He's a little bit more noticeable in other areas in this game, so at least there's that.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Right now Wotherspoon, Sproul and Dumba really have to have great 2 and 3 periods if they want to make the team. Still think there's a chance Dumba makes it over Corrado but right now Wotherspoon and Sproul have no chance.

griffpf

Dec 27, 2006
i heard fast isnt playing for anyone he is just around and they asked him to play also another pro on forward who looks like he retired or something like that

name: bomersback #22

Southern_Canuck

Sep 13, 2004
hows reinhart and corrado playing?

Their first shift to start the game they were hemmed in their own zone for the whole shift - although CIS didn't really generate any scoring chances.

With the string of penalties the defensive pairings became jumbled, with Corrado playing with Dumba for a shift, and later playing on the powerplay without Reinhart.

Coarrado blasted a Dumba pass on net, but Binnington was able to stop it.

As for the others, Wotherspoon made a good keep-in on a bloop clearing attempt at the offensive blueline that resulted in a goal for Canada.

S_C

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I would really like to know what the coaches are trying to evaluate today.

Are they comparing guys like McNeil-Camara as defensive players? Or do they want to see which of Drouin/Shinkaruk can play at the bottom of the lineup?

At this point, they must know what Drouin is as good offensively as anyone there so they must be evaluating him in other ways. Or maybe they're weighing the physicality of McNeil against the offense of Drouin, which is a whole different ballgame.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
i heard fast isnt playing for anyone he is just around and they asked him to play also another pro on forward who looks like he retired or something like that

name: bomersback #22

Thanks for that. Lol @ 18 posts in 6 years. I feel flattered that you used one of your three annual posts to answer my question.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hey guys, I just came back from work, can I get a update on the goalies and corrado please, thanks.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Hudon with a bit of giveaway and then Ritchie nailed a guy on the halfboards. McKinnon strong on the puck.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
I'm so happy to see Ritchie hitting, he was Penner incarnate a year ago, now he hits everything in sight. He's improved so much this year.

Spott looks like he's going to give Murphy a lot of even strength ice-time with the big guns this period. So far so good.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Camara with another big hit on the forecheck that caused a turnover and then he took the puck hard to the net.

That guy has made his case.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
It's very hard to tell the defensemen apart, you can't read the numbers.

Someone just beat to set up a two-on-one but couldn't tell who.

RomersWorld*

Danault is just incredible how he chases down the puck and just takes it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad