Roster Speculation 2014-2015, Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Think we could convince them to take Ennis in a ROR deal?? I'd be all about that.

I think that depends on how strongly they want a forward roster player coming back or a higher potential center coming back.

I think your looking at one of two possibilities

Ennis, 1st and McCabe

Grigorenko, 1st and Pysyk

Could be less, could be more depending on how well negotiations go and what Colorado would think is someone they want, but basically either a more developed middle 6 forward a high pick and a less developed defensemen or flip the development levels and still get the extra first.

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
Ennis a first and McCabe for ROR? I would throw up everywhere.

Dude doesn't give a **** besides money, and hasn't done much for his trade value this year. He's not having a good season at all playin with some good players. Wouldn't touch that deal with a 400 foot pole. We can't just be dumping our picks from a loaded draft and handing out prospects like Oprah..

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Ennis a first and McCabe for ROR? I would throw up everywhere.

Dude doesn't give a **** besides money, and hasn't done much for his trade value this year. He's not having a good season at all playin with some good players. Wouldn't touch that deal with a 400 foot pole. We can't just be dumping our picks from a loaded draft and handing out prospects like Oprah..

Putting aside whether it's a good deal or not, saying ROR doesn't give a **** about anything besides money is B.S. unless I am misunderstanding. If you're saying he'll chase the money in terms of it being a risk that he leaves, I agree. If you're saying he just cares about his paycheck then you're wrong, because he's a 200 foot player who gives a lot on the ice. As to his season, well, his team sucks. Matt Duchene's PPG rate this season is barely better than Ennis' career PPG rate. Players have down years statistically and otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad