Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2021-22 Pt. XIII - Josh Anderson vs Alex DeBrincat vs Kevin Fiala

Status
Not open for further replies.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Colorado has two I would be interested in should we strike out on Forsberg, but again it would be for the right price- and neither of them are Kadri.

Nichushkin broke out in a big way (25/27/52 in 62 which is 33-36-69 P82) and Andre Burakovsky (22/39/61 in 80) had a good season- both of them have good size and don't turn 28 until the turn of the calendar year.

They both had career-highs in shots and really settled in with the Avalanche this year, and they might have to let one go....

I like Valeri's RH shot a little more...

Don't know I would offer either of them 6 million though, and certainly not for 6 years. Maybe 5/25 for Nichushkin and 4/20 for Andre, but definitely in a rather weak market; they are two of a few I would have interest in

Id stay away from Burakovsky. Seems like the Avs have no interest in resigning him, he was scratched multiple times in the playoffs, and only played 12 minutes a night. Hes also alot softer and weaker defensively than Nichushkin.

When Nichushkin isnt producing he is still a valuable player. The same cant be saod for Burakovsky.

Reactions: doublechili

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Barzal could absolutely have helped Lou make the decision to move on from Trotz.

Not by explicitly stating it to Lou in words, but by his disheartened and discouraging play.

CRYHAVOC

Sep 29, 2017
I’d still be complaining . You talk about the Isles need to get younger and faster to keep up with how the league is changing. I don’t disagree with that premise. Which is why I would start by moving Lee’s contract. Nothing would send a louder message that change is needed by moving the captain.
Agreed. Lee is the perfect candidate for a move if the team truly wants to get younger and faster. However, doesn't Lee have a no move till the last two years of the contract? Even then it reverts to limited move contract I think. I don't see how Lee can be moved.

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Agreed. Lee is the perfect candidate for a move if the team truly wants to get younger and faster. However, doesn't Lee have a no move till the last two years of the contract? Even then it reverts to limited move contract I think. I don't see how Lee can be moved.

It'd be tough to move him, sure. That being said, I'm in the camp that wants absolutely nothing to do with moving him.

28 goals coming off major surgery, primarily on the 2nd line, Captain, plants in front of the net. I don't care if he's fast, that's worth 7m in today's NHL (talk to me again in two years).
Attach files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad