Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
IF we are sold on Turcotte to be a Cirelli/Larkin type...

Lindgren for Turcotte?

would you?
Seems like Lindgren is well liked by the players. I can't see that happening.

Is this to keep Strome and get rid of Chytil or to keep Chytil and replace Strome?

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
It's simple...we can't keep everybody , which means life without Strome . I think by this stage the Rangers front office already has a plan in place for the different scenarios that could possibly play out on KK contract and Strome wants for term and dollars . They certainly cannot take the chance of flying blind going forward . Maybe next season it looks like this....Panarin-Zibs-Blais/Kravs? and Laf-Chytil-Kakko or maybe swap the RW's . 3rd unit of Kreider -[Barron or Rooney or Goodrow] -Gauthier /Kravs? and a 4th line combo of Reaves-[Rooney/Barron/Goodrow] & Hunt ....and no Ryan Strome . Some variables to consider...as there always is .

I think with the continuing progression of Chytil-Laff-KK-Gauthier it will more than offset the loss of Ryan Strome . Then the following season we see even more from KK -Laff-Barron-Gauthier.......those guys will just keep improving along with the added offense generated by our back end addition of Jones and Schneider and Miller also finding more offense in his game.....simple evolution should fix our anticipated problems or seemingly lack of problems which always get overrated here . We have great young talent....let them grow !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig