Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Say we do add another middle6 RWer... someone like Reilly Smith.

Who sits?

Rooney has to be in that conversation. He's the 'least unique' in that sense. Hunt brings his pitbull mentality for the forecheck. Reavo is the alpha dog, protector. Gauthier bring size and speed.

Rooney is the only one that doesn't bring anything different. He's been good, that's not what I'm saying.. but he also serves similar roles to a Goodrow.

Kreider Zibs Smith
Panarin Strome Kakko
Laf Chytil Gauthier
Hunt Goodrow Reaves

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I still maintain that another defenseman is the biggest need. At this point in the season, you can’t take hunt or Gaut out of the lineup
Wouldn’t be surprised if they grab another RD at some point. Lundkvist has been playing better but they need a better 7th D than Tinordi

Reactions: McRanger92

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Wouldn’t be surprised if they grab another RD at some point. Lundkvist has been playing better but they need a better 7th D than Tinordi

Give me Giordano if he’s available. He can take a lot of pressure off Lundkvist. I know that would relegate Nemeth to the bench but having depth on D is so important as the season goes on

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
He’s not. Seattle isn’t trading their first captain 4 months into his tenure.

Why not? He’s a UFA after the year it’s not like he’s locked into anything or has any loyalty to Seattle. He can leave after the year for nothing

Reactions: RGY

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Of the available rental right wings coming up, who are the ones that are shooters?
Toffoli albeit not a UFA and has some years left on that deal.
Has been disappointing so far this year but was pretty darn good last year.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad