Speculation: Roster Building Thread Part XIII: Have no fear, the TDL is near (Mod Post page 233, #5809 - READ IT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
Karlsson is going for 50 cents on the dollar, the rangers are rebuilding their team and somehow nobody here thinks gorton is calling or should be calling. It's almost like a beautiful woman is staring at you, and you can't help but think no way that can't happen, that's too good to be true, I'm not even gonna talk to her. Go freakin talk to her

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
I feel terrible for McDonagh but he definitely deactivated his twitter temporarily. I'm sure Zucc isn't the only one that loses sleep during this time of the year. Our captain is waiting at home waiting for a phone call by 3pm tomorrow, except unlike Nash and Grabner there is no chance of him coming back. Pretty rough.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
The ultimate win is for nyr to acquire ek, take him off the market and then trade mcd

We can eat ryan's hit and then control the d market. If we retain half on ryan's contract then he's a movable asset, unless they are saving cap for something else next year

Reactions: All Might

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Honestly being at the game and watching Zucc I want to keep him. Everyone else can f*** off but I think we should keep him and make him the captain. That’s how much he is loved. I was for trading him but if there is one player to keep it’s most definitely him.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Honestly being at the game and watching Zucc I want to keep him. Everyone else can **** off but I think we should keep him and make him the captain. That’s how much he is loved. I was for trading him but if there is one player to keep it’s most definitely him.

He would be a great captain for a rebuilding squad imo. On the other hand, he's got bomb trade value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad