Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You never know unless you try.

Tatar Domi Gallagher
Drouin Kotkaniemi Armia
Byron Danault Lehkonen
Agostino Chaput D-lo

Keep the 4th line together. They've been our best line tonight.
Not to sound pretentious, but yes, I do know. What do you think will happen exactly if we make some line changes? Domi is gonna go start above his current career high pace? Gallagher will go back on a 65G pace? This Habs team has exceeded expectations, we should be lower in the standings, switching things around ain't gonna make Benn a good Dman. It won't make Mete look any more NHL ready.
Nothing will change.

Reactions: Pickles

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Well, guess this shows how much I know... I thought this was a guaranteed win.

Doesn’t get easier Saturday... Mackinnon is mmmmmaaaaddddd!!!

He might score 10.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
that one was on alzner. the guy was coming from the right side and not Petry side. he cut in and alzner was just too slow to pickup his man, when petty turned, it was already a catching game and too late.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

thegoalie39

Nov 28, 2018
Trade them all before their values drop or before they get injured....gut this team and be good 3-4 years from now with many 1st round picks and prospects and a new owner and new gm and new coach.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wake up Bergevin apologists. I rebuild needs to happen because of the damage HE HAS done.

Mathias Brunet, actually one of the best journalists we have, 2 days ago said that Bergevin should be top 3 as far as GM of the year is concerned.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad