GDT: ROR Where art thou?! Blues vs. Habs 8:00 EST TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
yeah this team is shit. bargain bin needs to sell off several of these pieces regardless of if we battle for 8th for another 30 games

Reactions: Pickles

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Most of these guys were early to late 30s. Physical prime is late 20s-early 30s, so it is possible that Armia still gets better. At worst he shouldn't regress for a good 5 years.

Look at my post history, I'm no fan of Drouin. I was even making comparisons with Alexander Svitov a couple years ago. With that said, he's a 50ish point guy. When he hits is physical prime in 4-5 years, he should at least be able to get 60ish points even if he still remains the type of player he is today.

Even if he can only get to maintain a somewhat similar pace to this year (with a constant pace instead of that super hot start then cooling down), he'll get better just by being a more physical threat.

A lot of bottom 6 guys, but Kotkaniemi, Domi and Drouin are young top 6 guys. Gallagher is still a young guy at 26, but his hands injuries worries me. Lehkonen and Armia are young top 9 guys with top6 potential (although Armia probably tops as a very good middle 6 guy). Then you have guys like Ylonen, Poehling, Ikonen and Suzuki that all predict as top 6/middle 6 guys. We just need some prospects to boom instead of bust (like they have in the 2008-2011 period) and we're in a good shape.

Ill tell u 1 thing Treb ,

About Gallagher , I love gallagher is probably the best habs on ice for last 3 years. Hes always playing with everything he has.

But hes very limited in skills , We need to make a decision with him. Because in 3-4 years this guy will be drained out

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Let's not trade Petry right folks???:laugh:

2qv46k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad