Rooting For the Tank Part 2019

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
2 points out of 3rd!!!

All Devils need is one more win. I don't see this team getting any more points they have been that awful.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
If we finish 3rd last we have a 85% chance at a top 5 pick.

Go Devils go!

(4th last has 52% chance of a top 5 pick)

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Hopefully fans continue to boo them instead of actively cheering for losses in the arena. Rather not hear about that crap again.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
This has been the tank to end all tanks, it's the kind fans will always clamor for when they know their teams aren't making the playoffs. I didn't think such tanks were possible.

Reactions: Fearnot

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Every puck that heads to the wall, any race to an open area, everything in front of the net in both zones, anything in a corner - basically any imminent battle where possession and or space are contested - is a bad, bad loss for each and every Sabre. The puck is guaranteed to go the other way, and/or we are certain to be on the short end of positioning.

The level of tank is absolutely incredible right now. I can’t take it.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Nov 2018

NHL Exec. " Hey Botts , you guys are in first place in the NHL standings. We never saw that coming. You know what would be way more impressive? If you would be able to get to the bottom of the standings by April."

Botts: " HOLD MY BEER!!!"

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Every puck that heads to the wall, any race to an open area, everything in front of the net in both zones, anything in a corner - basically any imminent battle where possession and or space are contested - is a bad, bad loss for each and every Sabre. The puck is guaranteed to go the other way, and/or we are certain to be on the short end of positioning.

The level of tank is absolutely incredible right now. I can’t take it.
I wouldnt even count what we do in front of the opposing teams net as anything. Literally nobody goes there anymore not even our sweet Samson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad