Room aboard the bandwagon?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Avs fan going all in for you guys to make it in and do some damage to the Hawks :yo:
Assuming Edmonton does their part tonight (a pretty big assumption, admittedly), could y'all get your boys on the horn and let 'em know we'd like Minnesota taken down a notch so as to make sure that chance happens? We'd be much obliged. :)

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Assuming Edmonton does their part tonight (a pretty big assumption, admittedly), could y'all get your boys on the horn and let 'em know we'd like Minnesota taken down a notch so as to make sure that chance happens? We'd be much obliged. :)

Oilers really helping us, let's go Avs. Wild will likely be feeling down having to travel to Denver overnight knowing they probably have to win.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Does saying that CBJ won't be god awful at the beginning of the season and telling Preds bloggers don't be so arrogant about CBJ count?

(And you are my choice for Eastern conference semis next year?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Does saying that CBJ won't be god awful at the beginning of the season and telling Preds bloggers don't be so arrogant about CBJ count?

(And you are my choice for Eastern conference semis next year?
Pssh. You've been on the bandwagon ever since the Nash trade. :)

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I'm pulling for Columbus tonight. I think this run for the playoffs has been the most entertaining story this season. It's great to see your franchise turn the corner after several setbacks. I'll be cheering for you guys... until you face Vancouver in the playoffs. Then it's over. :)

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Let's go CBJ! You're in the same boat us Jets fans were. You need to win and we need Detroit or Minnesota to lose. Difference is you guys are gonna win and they're actually going to lose :)

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Rangers fan here... Just want to say I am really rooting for you guys to make the playoffs. it's about time.

From what i've seen, all you need is a win, and for either detroit and/or Minnesota to lose, and you've got your berth! :)

Looks like Edmonton (terrible team) destroyed minnesota last night, so you guys have a really good shot! :)

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
I'm a NYR fan that has watched at least half of your games this year. Best of luck. It's been an exciting ride. You guys have played with a ton of heart.

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Canucks fan here. Just registered an account to come over here and wish you guys luck. I've got no complaints at all about your team. You all deserve the playoffs and here's to hoping you finally make it this year. Good luck!

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
Hope you guys don't mind me being on the bandwagon after potentially eliminating you. Really prefer to see CBJ in over the Wild.

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
Ducks fan, but that doesn't matter... I want to see the underdog get in, and the team that tried to buy talent (and hype) miss. that would be funnier.. Let's go Avs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad