Room aboard the bandwagon?

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
ok, so whats the acceptable nickname?

Yeah....gaylord was a rough time for us.

seebeejay

jackets

The Bobrovskys

sergei-bobrovsky-35-nhl.jpg

(Yes, this is our hero. Kinda scary isn't it.)

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Are you guys making playoff avatars? I'm a Flyers fan ready to hop on the Jackets bandwagon, as many others on our board seem to be. Maybe someone could help develop a "Flyers fans for the Jackets" playoff avatar??

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
All aboard the Jackets bandwagon. Flyers fan here and Miami of Ohio grad, been to my share of Jackets games. My buddy has already said he will get tickets to game 1 or 2 of round 1 if the Jackets can clinch. I am fully rooting for you all. Columbus is a great city, along with a great fanbase.

I wish for a playoff avatar in the event someone makes them as well!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
All aboard the Jackets bandwagon. Flyers fan here and Miami of Ohio grad, been to my share of Jackets games. My buddy has already said he will get tickets to game 1 or 2 of round 1 if the Jackets can clinch. I am fully rooting for you all. Columbus is a great city, along with a great fanbase.

I wish for a playoff avatar in the event someone makes them as well!
We've been kind of avoiding them so far out of a superstitious belief that avatar themes of past seasons have somehow contributed to prior malaise. :)

Personally, the only plan I have in that regard is that there's an avatar I put together when we clinched the playoffs in 2009 and I intend to bring it back. Until then, I'ma still Carrying The Tattered Flag.

TeutonicDevil

Apr 10, 2012
Wismar
This Devils fan is also jumping on the CBJ bandwaggon. The Jackets have been my second/western team for some years now and I love to finally see them win. Here's to playoff berth (for tonight: go Yotes!) and whatever will come after that.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
Oilers fan throwing support behind the Jackets too.

hard working team deserves it.
long suffering fans deserve it.

I really really hope you guys hang on to that last spot.

Jorge

Actor,Comedian,Drunk
Jan 11, 2011
Clintonville

And I hope the Oilers start to get things going. We're a small yet loyal bunch of fans, but as a new(er) market we haven't really suffered all that long compared to other fans. Alberta, on the other hand, has what I consider to be the most passionate and loyal fans on the planet. You watch a game in Edmonton or CalGARY and there's no way to know what the standings say; the buildings are full and loud. With the history of the franchise and the support from Oilers fans there is no excuse for the results these last few seasons.

Welcome to the bandwagon.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Fun thread....

So far we have not won anything but I do believe we have finally built a wagon with some wheels.. playoffs or not next season will be interesting.

The Avatar thing is on hold but if we do make the playoffs I will vote to start one... just win one freaking playoff game before I die please!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:

OnionPuck

Mar 22, 2011
WPG

Jets fan, but basically my sentiments.

Now go win the cup so I have an excuse to buy your awesome 3rd jersey.

HockeyGuy73

Oct 29, 2010
Tad south of STL.
Blues fan here, hoping you guys hold on as well, and end the red wings streak. JD and Jarmo did a good job getting us back on track here, hopefully they do the same for you. And I dont mind you guys winning the Cup some day, either, just let it be after we get one please.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Blues fan here, hoping you guys hold on as well, and end the red wings streak. JD and Jarmo did a good job getting us back on track here, hopefully they do the same for you. And I dont mind you guys winning the Cup some day, either, just let it be after we get one please.

No promises. ;)

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Jets fan, but basically my sentiments.

Now go win the cup so I have an excuse to buy your awesome 3rd jersey.

Jets fan here as well. It's not a given yet, but it'd be real nice to see you guys in the playoffs playing your hearts out.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
another Jets fan....now that our season is done im really pulling for you guys! GO JACKETS GO

Believe me or not I met some folks from Winnipeg tonight in Lexington, KY ... horse folks...

Had some good hockey talk... Good folks!!!

Next season I want the Jets to make the playoffs....

m0ngr31

Avs fan going all in for you guys to make it in and do some damage to the Hawks :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad