Confirmed with Link: Rookie Camp 2018 - Tournament in Vegas Sept 8th-11th

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Caught the last half of the game (in PA). Ran into browser issues on my devices (Edge and one other didn't work). Google Chrome worked fine (I eventually went to my computer instead of other devices. I'm guessing part of it was software issues (those that had difficulty).

I can't say I was too impressed by anyone out there, but it was nice to see some hockey. I may tune in tomorrow as well; hopefully I'll get to see the full game.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Didn’t catch the game, how did PO Joseph look?

Not sure how he looked today but I believe in Hayton, Cototes got a good one. Another year in Juniors and don’t think many will be complaining about that pick.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Half a period, cause Cox upload speeds suck.

2nd half of the first.

Not gonna bother uploading the rest, it got all weird and laggy for some reason. Will try and fix it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Didn’t catch the game, how did PO Joseph look?

Not sure how he looked today but I believe in Hayton, Cototes got a good one. Another year in Juniors and don’t think many will be complaining about that pick.

For what's it worth, I thought POJ looked really good on my screen.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
If it makes anyone feel better at all

Zadina scored in their rookie game.

<3 you guys

We all knew Zadina would be a goal-scorer before Hayton.

And I am sure the "all" here even includes Chayka.

I'm sorry, but if you guys are gonna post about every Zadina-goal or assist or successful saving of a cat down from a tree the next two seasons, I'm not gonna be able to make up a fun answer everytime.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Yeah there's no way these blackouts are actually neccessary.

Oilers/Flames just throw theirs on youtube streaming:

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ

Half a period, cause Cox upload speeds suck.

At 11:27 Heetre talks about the Klima twins and mentions they are yet unsigned. Was there too much off season action for him to keep up with, or is he tanking at being a color guy, so Biz doesn't pinch his job?

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
LA had a terrible goalie yesterday (or so I read, edit...), and lost 8-3. Let's hope for Yotes goal tonight :-D

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Well, I can watch all the Traverse City tournament games from yesterday on Fox Sports Go, but still blacked out from the PHX/LA game because NHL.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Turned on just in time to hear we were outshooting them 6-0 and then LA scores, lovely.

Not sure what's up with the blackouts. Was fine for me yesterday, then said it was blacked out for me today. Tried a couple more times and then came up fine.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
I don't get this blackout crap. Rookie games are blacked out, can't buy the NHL center ice package cause the regular season games are on blackout. What the hell kind of no man's land does the NHL consider Tucson?

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
I used the link from the Coyotes-page on Facebook, it's not the same as yesterday. You do that, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad