Confirmed with Link: Rookie Camp 2018 - Tournament in Vegas Sept 8th-11th

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hey, it's started a long time ago! Was sure it would be much later, as usual. I guess I haven't missed much? Or what is it with the shots, are this low-quality vs high-quality shots, or just a big difference in goaltending? Both?

And one of the Ducks are allowed to play with number 69. I thought that was banned ;-)

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Well, "the Ducks are finished"-people don't know much at least. They don't seem to be without a future to me. Based on this first minutes (for me) here...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Welp I have to leave so I only recorded the first two periods. Sounds like I'm missing most of the big comeback.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Well, it's over. Ducks won 8-4. But it was fun. Prospect-Coyotes had a good fight with goalie pulled, the empty-netter against came after hard pressure failed to give a goal.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Cant find a stream anywhere. Coyotes site no workie for me.

I find this weird. I came in directly from the Coyotes homepage. KC mentioned something about flash, can you play small online games on that computer? Or are everything disabled?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I find this weird. I came in directly from the Coyotes homepage. KC mentioned something about flash, can you play small online games on that computer? Or are everything disabled?

I can play all videos on the Coyotes site except the Rookie Games live streams. I don't know why.

In other news, David Tendeck should probably go back to juniors and recover from his shellshock.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona

I ended up missing it. Anyway, I don’t get it either I watched both on the same computer on the coyote site, just didn’t work today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad