Confirmed with Link: Rookie Camp 2018 - Tournament in Vegas Sept 8th-11th

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
None of the links work for me, regardless of browser. GJ NHL.

I've been trying for the past 10 minutes and nothing works. Loading icon pops up for a second and then blank screen.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
They are having all sorts of blackout issues far as I can tell. People in the Sharks thread are saying they are blacked out even though they are in their area supposedly.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
They are having all sorts of blackout issues far as I can tell. People in the Sharks thread are saying they are blacked out even though they are in their area supposedly.

It's supposed to be available in the entirety of the team's TV market. tuxonpups is apparently blacked out in Tucson, and one of my family members is blacked out in Las Cruces, New Mexico (I thin the Coyotes' TV market is supposed include at least western New Mexico, if not the entire state).

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Good control by the Hayton unit on this PP but not much in the way of great chances. Sharks goalie is always right in position and cuts off all the angles.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Blackouts have never applied for me, so that's interesting.

Oh well, sounds like the baby Yotes are shit anyway :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Coyotes have pulled the goalie in hopes of scoring to make themselves feel better even though it's 3-0.

EDIT: Sharks with the EN.
4-0.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
How the hell do we get shut out in this game? 6pps and no goals?

It's about 65% Sharks goalie too good. The rest is the Coyotes horrawful defensive positioning and lack of quality chances off of sustained pressure.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
It's supposed to be available in the entirety of the team's TV market. tuxonpups is apparently blacked out in Tucson, and one of my family members is blacked out in Las Cruces, New Mexico (I thin the Coyotes' TV market is supposed include at least western New Mexico, if not the entire state).

Feed worked fine for me in Kansas City.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Entire state as far as I remember.(Its also Avalanche area as both teams are blacked out here) I'm in north western New Mexico now days.

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
It's about 65% Sharks goalie too good. The rest is the Coyotes horrawful defensive positioning and lack of quality chances off of sustained pressure.

Yeah, something was lacking with the actual shots. The commentators were, like, "they beat the goalie there, but it missed the net." If you don't hit the net, you haven't really beaten the goalie...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad