Confirmed with Link: Rookie Camp 2018 - Tournament in Vegas Sept 8th-11th

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So, will this be prospect camp #2 for Coyotes? With basically the same group as the ones in the prospect camp right after draft day?

Getting confused here. (What else is new ;)) .

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
So, will this be prospect camp #2 for Coyotes? With basically the same group as the ones in the prospect camp right after draft day?

Getting confused here. (What else is new ;)) .

This will be part of the fall pre season camp. Right before the veterans report.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
From the end of the article:

NOTE: All three Arizona games will be streamed live on a Coyotes social media platform yet to be announced.

Someone finally told the yotes about social media.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
From the end of the article:

NOTE: All three Arizona games will be streamed live on a Coyotes social media platform yet to be announced.

Someone finally told the yotes about social media.

Someone posted "bring your own water-bottles" as a reply to that tweet. Fabulous. :laugh:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
But will they be recorded for later viewing? That’s what I want to know.
I guess it's going to depend on the social media platform. Hopefully someone can screen cap it just in case. Anyone have experience doing something like that?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Most of the free ones meant for games can record the desktop with a few tweaks. That's what I did last time there was one of these things not archived.
I could perhaps be persuaded to again for copious amounts of message board likes :snide:

What are some good options out there? I haven't tried screen capturing since Fraps was the way to go.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
What are some good options out there? I haven't tried screen capturing since Fraps was the way to go.

These days I use the one that comes included with video card drivers mostly, as they have better performance since they use hardware encoding. AMD ReLive can record the desktop. I dunno if Shadowplay can but I suspect it probably does.

Outside of those I use MSI Afterburner. OBS is also popular.
Fraps is probably still fine but IIRC it was limited unless you bought it.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Afterburner does screen cap? I thought it was just for over clocking. Hell I already have that installed. I'm pretty sure I have shadow play installed by default too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad