WWE: Roman Reigns suspended 30 days for violating wellness policy

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Adderall is one of the easiest things in the world to get a legal, legitimate prescription for.

I'm sure if he had a prescription and disclosed to the WWE he was taking it for a legitimate condition that he would have gotten an exemption. If his dumb ass couldn't get this through the proper channels then he deserves to be suspended.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Adderall is one of the easiest things in the world to get a legal, legitimate prescription for.

I'm sure if he had a prescription and disclosed to the WWE he was taking it for a legitimate condition that he would have gotten an exemption. If his dumb ass couldn't get this through the proper channels then he deserves to be suspended.

Ya. It really isn't that hard to get, and also isn't that big a deal to be honest about either. No one would bat an eye

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

It's literally been reported that WWE allows the use of it if they know that the person is prescribed for it before hand so that just makes this all more laughable.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
It's literally been reported that WWE allows the use of it if they know that the person is prescribed for it before hand so that just makes this all more laughable.

Or unbelievable? Given the context behind the individual over the last 3 years, it sounds more like a cover story to save face (no pun intended). Do we really know what substance he actually tested positive for?

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
What's laughable exactly? Supposedly the policy allows the taking of adderall with a prescription. Presumably, Reigns doesn't have a prescription, hence the suspension. Technically, it's a crime. That's not to say that it's a big deal. I've recently been in college and I know plenty of folks used that stuff for focus. Even so, Reigns made a careless mistake and he took the punishment.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What's laughable exactly? Supposedly the policy allows the taking of adderall with a prescription. Presumably, Reigns doesn't have a prescription, hence the suspension. Technically, it's a crime. That's not to say that it's a big deal. I've recently been in college and I know plenty of folks used that stuff for focus. Even so, Reigns made a careless mistake and he took the punishment.

Because it is really easy to get a legit prescription for it.

If the only way you can get a hold of it if you are Roman is illegally...well it is illegal and he is an idiot.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm only 99% sure everybody who posted in this thread could get a prescription for Adderall with a single doctor appointment.

...which makes it even more confusing.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Or unbelievable? Given the context behind the individual over the last 3 years, it sounds more like a cover story to save face (no pun intended). Do we really know what substance he actually tested positive for?

Any way you look at it, he got caught using at least a mild performance enhancer (thats how WWE judges it anyway)

so to be "THE GUY" and to have this common knowledge and still go ahead and have this happen, just shows how dumb reigns is and why he shouldn't be on top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad