WWE: Roman Reigns suspended 30 days for violating wellness policy

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Let's be honest. Orton was fine after getting suspended twice, Reigns will still be pushed.

That being said, Orton was never the heir apparent to being the face of the company.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I'm surprised by this. He's looked smaller than ever lately. Del Rio is a guy who clearly was on gas when he was gone.

The WWE drug testing surprises me. You've had some really big names popped. But I'd put the odds of Cena, Lesnar, HHH, and especially Vince not being on stuff at about zero.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well, this is certainly interesting.

I wouldn't expect them to even bother testing someone of his stature in the company, testing is for the plebs after all. Wonder what he took.

S A W F T*

Was this that "big news story" that no one wanted to report last month?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
1) I never want to see that happen. Even if I hated watching Reigns get the main push.

2) Is this why we got the perfectly booked night? If so - that sucks. I'm guessing not, because they booked the triple threat last night. They wouldn't have done that knowing he was going to be out.

But if Ambrose is only champ because of that, that's dumb.

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
I'm surprised by this. He's looked smaller than ever lately. Del Rio is a guy who clearly was on gas when he was gone.

The WWE drug testing surprises me. You've had some really big names popped. But I'd put the odds of Cena, Lesnar, HHH, and especially Vince not being on stuff at about zero.

I think early 2000 was select testing as in don't test the big names. My guess is in UFC and after Lesnar would be clean.

I don't want to wager a guess on any of the other names not named Vince because i am sure he is.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know the history of wellness violations, but I think the timing of this looks legit. He doesn't make the trip to Hawaii or Japan now. They would also definitely want him around and I build up the shield triple threat.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Can't wait for Ambrose and Rollins to build up the program by themselves for a month and for it to be on fire
Then Reigns wins the belt when he comes back

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
My only posts in the last couple months have been regarding Jerry Lawler getting arrested and Reigns busted for drugs.

Seems like a good time to come back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad