Roll Call - Isles/Devils

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm so happy that I was too drunk to remember about half of that game. Jeebus.

It was the first home opener I've missed since the stone age, since I had moved only a month earlier. I remember Kovy looked bad, and must have been on the ice for every goal scored. Marty looked pretty good, and stopped a few partial breakaways, and the game was 1-0 from the 1st period until sometime in the 3rd.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
******* league. If they started at home on the 19th I could go. Or the 20th or 21st. Of course, though, I work Tuesday night. So while everyone else has fun at the game I'll be following NHL.com in the break room (unless I can get someone to switch shifts with me).

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
******* league. If they started at home on the 19th I could go. Or the 20th or 21st. Of course, though, I work Tuesday night. So while everyone else has fun at the game I'll be following NHL.com in the break room (unless I can get someone to switch shifts with me).

There will be 23 other home games;)

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
It was the first home opener I've missed since the stone age, since I had moved only a month earlier. I remember Kovy looked bad, and must have been on the ice for every goal scored. Marty looked pretty good, and stopped a few partial breakaways, and the game was 1-0 from the 1st period until sometime in the 3rd.

That awful home opener seems like ages ago now.
The only memories I have of playing Philly at home last season is Poni's OT goal and Kovy, Patty, Zidlicky and Zubrus scoring vs the Bryz.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown

Don't blame the league. Blame Disney on Ice

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
It's a good thing I pretty much run **** at work these days, looks like I'm giving some folks the night off next week.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
122!!!!!!!!!!!!! More then likely surrounded by flygirl fans too.

They come UPS.

Which means some Devils fan probably wont get their tickets.

FedEx >>>>> Brown

I completely disagree!!!!!!!! I always know when I will get my UPS packages compared to FedEX.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad