Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Good Friday...

Scoring
1st
No Scoring
2nd
0:56UTITanner Kero (21) ASST: Reid Boucher (26)
1:55UTIReid Gardiner (1) ASST: None
7:09UTIGuillaume Brisebois (3) ASST: Kyle Thomas (1), Vincent Arseneau (1)
12:24ROCVictor Olofsson (20) ASST: Rasmus Asplund (16), Zach Redmond (22) (PP)
17:05ROCWayne Simpson (19) ASST: Andrew MacWilliam (4)
18:20ROCRemi Elie (4) ASST: Rasmus Asplund (17), Zach Redmond(23) (PP)
3rd
No Scoring
OT
0:38ROCZach Redmond (21) ASST: Wayne Simpson (16), Victor Olofsson (26) (PP)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Scoring
1st
11:04ROCSean Malone (3) ASST: C.J. Smith (24) (SH)
2nd
5:12BELStefan Elliott (7) ASST: Andreas Englund (10), Jack Rodewald(20)
9:44ROCAndrew Oglevie (3) ASST: Zach Redmond (24), Alexander Nylander (17)
10:06BELDarren Archibald (14) ASST: None
14:17BELNick Paul (10) ASST: Andreas Englund (11), Stefan Elliott (18)
3rd
14:50BELNick Paul (11) ASST: Boston Leier (5), Maxime Lajoie (1)
17:30BELDarren Archibald (15) ASST: Jim O'Brien (1) (EN)
19:50ROCTyler Randell (3) ASST: None
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Buffalo making a paper transaction and sending Tage to the AHL. Looks like he'll be down there for the playoffs.

No Mitts or Wilson, though.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Seems like they got a lot of forward depth (especially on wings). Playoff lineup?

C. Smith - Porter - Simpson
Olofsson - Asplund - O'Regan
Nylander - Malone - Thompson
Elie - Criscuolo - Leier
X - D. Smith, Oglevie, Cornel, etc.

Pilut - Redmond
MacWilliam - Borgen
Dougherty - Tennyson
X - Hickey, Paestch

Wedgewood
Wilcox

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Seems like they got a lot of forward depth (especially on wings). Playoff lineup?

Nylander - Malone - Thompson
Elie - Criscuolo - Leier
X - D. Smith, Oglevie, Cornel, etc.

Pilut - Redmond
MacWilliam - Borgen
Dougherty - Tennyson
X - Hickey, Paestch

Wedgewood
Wilcox

Dalton Smith should stay in the lineup.

keithLGA

Jun 2, 2009
Rochester, NY
www.letsgoamerks.com
Three of the 4 lines are set.

Elie - Oglevie - Leier

That 4th is going to be a challenge and should be based entirely on play but we know that probably won't happen. Have to go with Oglevie on that 3rd line for now, they've been great in the few games together. Criscuolo has had an iffy season but also injury riddled.

Nylander?? No comment.

D. Smith has been incredibly valuable adding that toughness and being able to play hockey. The org claimed last season they lacked toughness in the playoffs. Can't just take out D Smith, Veilleux, and Randell. Cornel has played every game and been serviceable. Doesn't getting the team that far deserve a pay off with playoff play? I've always liked Malone and can't say anything either way on him, just returning from injury but he was incredibly useful in big moments last season. All a good problem to have.

If the playoffs started tonight I'd say D. Smith, Cornel, Thompson

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
Question to Rochester fans. Jack Daughtery I know I spelled it wrong.Is he NHL capable? Borgen I know has a future but wondering about Jack.With Dahlin, Risto, Montour and eventually Pilut we need some stay at home D.Thank you

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Can Elie be salvaged as a depth NHLer with a strong close with the Amerks? He seems to have found his game and is playing well

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
Can Elie be salvaged as a depth NHLer with a strong close with the Amerks? He seems to have found his game and is playing well

Maybe, it's pretty clear that his performance has improved but I think that's mostly due to the lower skill in competition. I like him on the Amerks, I don't really know if he'll ever crack the Sabres again as anything other than an emergency call up on the 4th line.

Question to Rochester fans. Jack Daughtery I know I spelled it wrong.Is he NHL capable? Borgen I know has a future but wondering about Jack.With Dahlin, Risto, Montour and eventually Pilut we need some stay at home D.Thank you

Unlikely with all the players in front of him. Maybe as an emergency callup in the case of an injury but there's at least 5 defensemen in front of him on the depth chart, even as a RHD.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
Maybe, it's pretty clear that his performance has improved but I think that's mostly due to the lower skill in competition. I like him on the Amerks, I don't really know if he'll ever crack the Sabres again as anything other than an emergency call up on the 4th line.

Unlikely with all the players in front of him. Maybe as an emergency callup in the case of an injury but there's at least 5 defensemen in front of him on the depth chart, even as an RHD.
I know I figured as much along with Samuelson , laaksonen,Bryson, Fitzgerald eventually.i figured he has to be better than Tennyson lol

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
I know I figured as much along with Samuelson , laaksonen,Bryson, Fitzgerald eventually.i figured he has to be better than Tennyson lol

Ideally with Monty here now Tennyson never puts on a Sabres sweater ever again. Borgen should be good to go by then anyways should anything arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad