Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
I'll look into streaming the game tonight vs Utica. It's an important game for Utica as they're barely clinging on to a playoff spot. Syracuse is now tied with us with a game in hand after a win against Binghamton last night so we're still in a deadlocked race for 1st in the North.

Be on the lookout for another post before puck drop, I'll drop the stream link.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
Sorry for the wait, was tinkering around with settings to reduce frame drops. Sadly my internet is so terrible I can't really get the quality up higher but it's watchable if you aren't watching in full screen.

Stream can be found here.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly, the Amerks audio feed is terribly distorted and clipping which has been a regular problem. If you guys want I can switch it to the Utica feed.

Last edited:

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sorry for the wait, was tinkering around with settings to reduce frame drops. Sadly my internet is so terrible I can't really get the quality up higher but it's watchable if you aren't watching in full screen.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly, the Amerks audio feed is terribly distorted and clipping which has been a regular problem. If you guys want I can switch it to the Utica feed.

Thank you so much!!

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Dunno why Zach Redmond isn't in the NHL somewhere. His stats in the NHL aren't bad, they're essentially identical to Zach Bogosian point wise. Corsi wise hes been better than Bogosian throughout their careers. Now in the AHL hes having the season of his life and has no NHL contract unfortunately.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario

Great stuff. Much appreciated!

Solid win for them. They did a good job of locking down the lead in the 3rd I felt.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
Yup, thanks for coming guys. I'll probably only be streaming the Sunday game as the Sabres play the same time as the Amerks play on Saturday. Both are important games though, it's a home & home with Syracuse who we're currently deadlocked with for 1st in the North. The Sunday game is at 3 PM.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Dunno why Zach Redmond isn't in the NHL somewhere. His stats in the NHL aren't bad, they're essentially identical to Zach Bogosian point wise. Corsi wise hes been better than Bogosian throughout their careers. Now in the AHL hes having the season of his life and has no NHL contract unfortunately.
For a player who's known for his offensive acumen, that's not saying a lot. He can't skate or play the physical game Bogosian does. Not shilling for Bogosian, just stating fact.

I do however attend some Amerks game, and Redmond is probably my favorite Amerk to watch.:thumbu:

keithLGA

Jun 2, 2009
Rochester, NY
www.letsgoamerks.com
Zach Redmond is maybe a 7th NHL defenseman. He's tried, he's been there, he's also dealt with trades, waivers, press boxes, and injuries that almost killed him. He's having the season of his life because he found a home, isn't going anywhere, and is being paid more than some in the NHL. That's a pretty good gig and getting to play every game!

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Better news in WNY...

Scoring
1st
3:40ROCTaylor Leier (14) ASST: C.J. Smith (25), William Borgen (6)(SH)
2nd
0:10ROCAlexander Nylander (9) ASST: None
11:53SYRMitchell Stephens (7) ASST: Ross Colton (12), Taylor Raddysh (18) (PP)
13:43ROCTaylor Leier (15) ASST: Lawrence Pilut (20), Zach Redmond(25)
3rd
9:37SYRMitchell Stephens (8) ASST: Carter Verhaeghe (37), Alex Barre-Boulet (25)
15:42ROCVictor Olofsson (22) ASST: Andrew Oglevie (4), Rasmus Asplund (19)
16:44ROCC.J. Smith (20) ASST: Alexander Nylander (18), Zach Redmond (26)
18:44SYRRoss Colton (10) ASST: Jan Rutta (8), Cal Foote (14) (PP)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
The North Division playoffs are going to be tough. The Amerks and Syracuse will be 1-2. The 3rd and 4th place teams will be the Marlies and probably Belleville, who is 12-0-5 in their last 17 games and just added a bunch of guys via the Sens’ NHL firesale, including Brannstrom.

keithLGA

Jun 2, 2009
Rochester, NY
www.letsgoamerks.com

Last season the top 4 in the North were set in like mid December. Seemed to add some complacency to the team (they're also a lot better this season). Rochester is having to fight to stay in first this season and there's four other teams that still have a chance.

Today is a bigger game than yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad