Rochester Americans: 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Guhle sat out yesterday, but I don’t think he’s hurt. Based on that, he’ll likely replace Percy, who skated with Nelson yesterday. If yesterday was any indication...

Guhle-Nelson
MacWilliam-Fedun
Redmond-Tennyson

Is it just me or does replacing Tennyson with Percy seem like a really obvious move?

I thought Percy was having a really solid year for them and had lots of chances of play with Redmond earlier?

Reactions: Chainshot

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Is it just me or does replacing Tennyson with Percy seem like a really obvious move?

I thought Percy was having a really solid year for them and had lots of chances of play with Redmond earlier?
I’m not the biggest Percy fan. He’s decent enough. Started strong, but faded. I’d much rather Paetsch replace Tennyson than Percy. Paetsch won a Calder Cup last year and played in 18 playoff games. He should be in over Tennyson or Fedun, who hasn’t had a good year.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
If nothing else, it's not the worst thing in the world that our defense is good enough to where we could be starting the playoffs with Paetsch, Percy, and Borgen in the press box. If we are fortunate enough to advance, there will be injuries, and we will be happy we have this depth.

I’m not the biggest Percy fan. He’s decent enough. Started strong, but faded. I’d much rather Paetsch replace Tennyson than Percy. Paetsch won a Calder Cup last year and played in 18 playoff games. He should be in over Tennyson or Fedun, who hasn’t had a good year.

I'm always shocked at how little we've heard about Fedun in the AHL this year. I don't know if it's a matter of Redmond taking away some of his offensive role, or otherwise, but Fedun was quiet down on the farm this year. I didn't see the good-skating, risk-taking Fedun that I saw last season.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Rochester Americans‏ @AmerksHockey -
Thanks to all the #Amerks fans that voted!! Best Fans In Hockey!!!
1f44a-1f3fc.png

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Fasching being a 4th liner in the A is depressing. Had hopes for him putting it together and being a staple in the bottom 6

It's even more depressing when you see Brayden McNabb playing a key role for Las Vegas in the playoffs and looking good doing it... and knowing we gave up McNabb AND two 2nd round picks for Fasching (and D lo).

I have hope for Fasching still.
I haven't written him off by any means.

It's fun complaining about Tim Murray though! lol

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
It's even more depressing when you see Brayden McNabb playing a key role for Las Vegas in the playoffs and looking good doing it... and knowing we gave up McNabb AND two 2nd round picks for Fasching (and D lo).

Yep, McNabb was lucky to finally get proper developing coaches for his career. I do the trade 10/10 especially with McNabb being the player he was when traded.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Must be even worse for LA since they have nothing to show for losing McNabb and haven’t gotten anywhere with those picks. Having Doughty’s former partner knocking them out after the worked long and hard on developing his game must suck.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
x - Cincinnati Cyclones‏ @CincyCyclones -
Happy Thursday! Your Game 3 starting lineup is...
F: @Vaiver22 - @muzito_bagenda - Schultz.
D: @Eknodel5 - @arvinatwal G: @jonasjohansoon
Everybody stand up and shout, "THANK YOU, JUSTIN!"
@Vaiver22 ties us up 1-1 with 5.1 seconds left in the first!

CYCLONES SCORE! @muzito_bagenda nets a tying goal to bring us to a 2-2 score!
Last second goals seem to be a theme tonight because...
ALEX KILE SCORES with 1.7 seconds left in the period. Komets lead 4-3.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
x - Cincinnati Cyclones‏ @CincyCyclones -
13 seconds into the third and we have another tie!
Jesse Schultz nets his second of the playoffs to bring us to a 4-4 score!
LET'S MAKE IT 5! @Vaiver22 scores his second of the game with 15:40 to go and we have a 5-4 lead!
CYCLONES GOOOAL! @ShawnOD71 scores to help us take the lead again! We lead 6-5!
Fort Wayne ties us up 6-6 with 37.6 left in the regulation.
Regulation ends with a 6-6 tie. We’re headed to OT!

ECHL‏ @ECHL -
Fort Wayne & Cincinnati join the overtime fun - Shawn Szydlowski ties things up with less than a minute to play!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad