Robertson brothers: Jason vs Nick

Better NHL player?

• Total voters

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I'm a Leafs fan who voted for Nick. But that vote came when the thread was new, over a year ago.

It's now clearly Jason. And the only reason to bump this thread is to rub it in someone's face. It's a very petty thread, at this point.

I think it's a good bump because it shows how homer some people are? Jason has been better at every single level of hockey so it was obvious he had a higher chance of being a better NHLer.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
"Let's bump a thread with a player that has been injured for literally the entire season" Just showing your whole ass lmao

Its not a fair thread to assess them at different times in their careers. Jason is two years older than Nick. Jason probably still ends up better, but Nick isn’t behind where Jason was two years ago.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Its not a fair thread to assess them at different times in their careers. Jason is two years older than Nick. Jason probably still ends up better, but Nick isn’t behind where Jason was two years ago.

This is what I don't get as well. Right now, you would expect the older player to be better. Let's see what Robertson does with 2 years of development

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
I just learned Jason Robertson existed a few months ago and now the guy decides he has a brother too? Sheesh

Reactions: aylib

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad