Road trip to the Island - Roll Call

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
For anyone searching for cheap tickets and is still of college age, you can get $15 tickets from the box office an hour and a half before the game. Just go wait in the "loudville" line.

No dice man...someone tried that at the game last year. Got turned away because they were either wearing Devils gear or not wearing Islanders gear.

IslesBeBack*

Hey guys, looking forward to having a ton of you guys at the Coli. Nothing like setting the season off with some hatred in the stands.

I'm taking a wild guess that the quality of play on the ice is going to be pitiful.

Queensdevil

May 10, 2012
Queens, NY
Hey guys, looking forward to having a ton of you guys at the Coli. Nothing like setting the season off with some hatred in the stands.

I'm taking a wild guess that the quality of play on the ice is going to be pitiful.

I'm going to get a lot of crap for this but, I happen to love the islanders. For my sake lets go to overtime, then I don't care what happens lol

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'm going to get a lot of crap for this but, I happen to love the islanders. For my sake lets go to overtime, then I don't care what happens lol

Don't care what happens in OT? :amazed:

I don't love the Islanders, but I have been rooting for them for many years every time they have played the Rags, Philly and Pittsburgh.

Plus both of our fanbases have a common hatred for the Rangers.

So there's never been any hate between us, though there is potential for dislike if we meet up in the playoffs.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i dont think anybody (except the pens) hates the isles. we all just feel bad, real bad for them. still, lets enter them from behind on saturday (in a good way)

Tedenbyx21

Jan 15, 2013
Just a thought, maybe once you guys fully figure out the details for pregame, someone should tweet tg, rich chere, devils and devils pr on friday and hopefully get them to spread word to other devils fans going!

ClaudeLemieux4HOF

Jul 15, 2005
long island, ny
I live like a 5 min drive from the mausoleum so I go to a lot of isles games but that tailgate we had last year for that late 2-1 win was one of the better I've seen - see you all there!

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Just a thought, maybe once you guys fully figure out the details for pregame, someone should tweet tg, rich chere, devils and devils pr on friday and hopefully get them to spread word to other devils fans going!

Is School still checking on here? He's the guy with the big tailgate group.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Anyone know the link that shows what channels the Devils broadcast will be on tomorrow night?

I cannot endure a game listening to Howie Rose.

Thanks

**I like that WFAN is now on 101.9FM, much clearer signal to listen to the games when I'm on the road.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Anyone know the link that shows what channels the Devils broadcast will be on tomorrow night?

I cannot endure a game listening to Howie Rose.

Thanks

**I like that WFAN is now on 101.9FM, much clearer signal to listen to the games when I'm on the road.

MSG+ tomorrow night.. Yup, Devils games in clear FM is going to be awesome (with AM to be used for when traveling to south jersey)

PuckStopsHere02

May 11, 2006
Two friends backed out for tonight so I have two tickets in Sec 304 row L. I paid $53 with fees and everything on stubhub but I know that's steep so I'm willing to sell them for $40 apiece just to recoup some of the money. PM me if you want them.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00