Road trip to the Island - Roll Call

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
I know that by my point from this whole time is the Devils did not do an ad for buying tix to the home opener during the broadcast. Not talking about Msg network but the Devils themselves.
I am glad they paid for ads for other prucenter events,that is good. But an ad for puck night at the home opener would have been prudent. Especially when many seats remain unsold still.

You sure they didn't have any adverts for that at all? Keeping in mind it could have been anywhere in the broadcast, from pre-game to during a stoppage, to during an intermission. I've seen games where sometimes it never gets more than 1 mention during the broadcast. What are the odds they ran through it briefly at a point when you may not have been watching, especially in the case of an intermission?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
You sure they didn't have any adverts for that at all? Keeping in mind it could have been anywhere in the broadcast, from pre-game to during a stoppage, to during an intermission. I've seen games where sometimes it never gets more than 1 mention during the broadcast. What are the odds they ran through it briefly at a point when you may not have been watching, especially in the case of an intermission?

I did miss the pregame show but saw the entire game.

I hope fans buy tix today,tonight and tomorrow so the media can report about the energy and passion of a sold out Devils crowd like I have been reading about all of the other NHL buildings the past few days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad