Road trip to the Island - Roll Call

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I took the trip to Hartford for our opener in 95 and there had to be 2500 Devil fans up there. We took up entire sections. All for a 2-2 tie.

DevilOnFire

Apr 12, 2010
NA, NJ
twitter.com
I am absolutely in with a contingent of newly converted fans thanks to the Cup Final run last year. Was afraid the lockout would reverse all my hard work. Here's to hoping tickets don't somehow sell out or get too pricey.

Anyone considering doing a tailgate? I will gladly contribute booze and food if some coordination occurs.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hopefully the Isles have some ticket deal going and we can snatch them up. That would be awesome to give the boys a good away showing after the whole lockout mess.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Considering it, since the drive out there on a Saturday is not so bad (during the week-forget about it).

Waiting to see the full schedule released first and if there are any ticket deals.
Normally, you can get Isles tickets on StubHub real cheap and if you get there early enough free parking in their lot.

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
To all those going, I believe the tradition is that all the Devils fans tailgate in the section of the parking lot by the hotel...cause it has a bar xD.

I will not be going tho lol. Expecting to make it to the home opener.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
That game on Long Island last season when we scored 2 goals in the last few minutes was so epic.. We literally had a raging Devils college party going on in between the arena and Marriot.. It's pretty awesome to see like 150 young Devils fans playing drinking games and doing keg stands in a parking lot, getting rowdy as hell and carrying it into the Colliseum.. Totally epic

de5yrydu.jpg

Tough to see but here is someone doing a keg stand

a6yha4u7.jpg

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
That was a marvelous game...told my parents I was in Hazlet studying and turns out my brother and dad watched that game and I ended up on tv...

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Thinking about going with a few hockey starved friends if the stubhub prices are reasonable. Anyone know if there is much of a tailgating scene there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad