Road trip to the Island - Roll Call

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Grabbed a bunch of tickets in the Center Mezz for $40 off Stubhub. A few dollars below face according to the Islanders website (further below face if this is considered a Premium game, which I would think it is). Usually I wait on these things, but organizing a larger group and the prices are pretty fair for a weekend season opener imo.

It will be my first trip to the Coliseum - look forward to seeing some other Devils fans there.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I've never been to the Colliseum. What are some decent seats I could get on stubhub?
The entire arena has great sightlines for hockey BUT the last 5 or 8 rows of the arena you cannot see the scoreboard which is annoying since you need to see the time clock.

Jiri Bicek

Rusty Shackleford
Feb 16, 2006
Jersey City, NJ
:D It was a great deal, had to snatch them up, my apologies.

I got 3 tickets in that section and 4 other tickets in the section behind it. Cannot wait to go.

Ha, it's ok, still wounded up in the same area.. Similar deal and closer to the ice.. Just may have an extra now

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Ha, it's ok, still wounded up in the same area.. Similar deal and closer to the ice.. Just may have an extra now
Good to hear. The prices are not that bad and I didnt want to chance it and wait until tommorrow (even if tickets on stubhub go down).

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
ah, gotcha. i think im waiting for TM, but i'll be there. i wanted to sit behind the bench, but looks too expensive..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad