RIP Kobe Bryant

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I was never a Kobe fan. But I can acknowledge that he was one of the GOATs in sports. This is just a shocking day.

RIP

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I can't believe that David Stern and Kobe Bryant are gone. Two figures that helped shape the NBA I followed growing up.

I’m from Los Angeles! I grew up following Kobe. If you live here you know what he has done for our city and our lives. People idolize Kobe Bryant. He’s basically a damn Pope when you get to see him. This is absolutely heartbreaking stick it into my heart and stab me in the back of how painful this is.

I hope our governor, and city mayor makes a holiday after him. I even bought my daughters last year his children books.

Reactions: Sombastate

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria Onore -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.
We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

This from tmz site

Extremely sad and heartbreaking

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Hearing multiple reports that his second oldest daughter Gianna was on the helicopter with him. Oh God, please dont be true.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018

This from tmz site

Extremely sad and heartbreaking

Oh god....... this needs a full investigation. I want all my FRICKEN TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!!!! I want to know if this is a criminal offense!!! You got the entire Los Angeles county pissed off. And people are about to riot!!!

Why the f*** did this helicopter go down right after Lebron taking his career point numbers last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00