RIP Kobe Bryant

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I can't believe people would lie about these things for clout. Fked up society man...

Nothing new. We live in a world were not everyone is a nice person. I once had a fortunate discussion with a detective who worked on a missing child case. She told me many people called the family asking for money for the supposed whereabouts of the child.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018

Everything is a mess of misinformation right now but I hope this one is right

Facts!!!! abc is FULL OF SHIT!!! None of the family was on board. Thank you! Finally a reliable source!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Man if ABC got this wrong....That is the kind of garbage you would expect from the random internet trolls but you better be god damn sure if you are gonna report that 3 or 4 little girls just died.

I’m not sure where the report initiated but during the pro bowl they took an abc news break to report it and the reporter speculated to hearing that they were on board. They never brought it up again but millions of people would have seen the speculation

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
Man if ABC got this wrong....That is the kind of garbage you would expect from the random internet trolls but you better be god damn sure if you are gonna report that 3 or 4 little girls just died.
Completely agree. If this is fake. They need to fire this guy.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Night after LeBron passed him in all-time points too...

Reminder that helicopters are death traps and even if I became a multibillionaire, will never step foot it one.

I've had to contemplate helicopter in and out jobs in the past; had an interview with an offshore oil rig once and they straight up told asked me if I could swim and would have to go through submerged helicopter escape drills/testing. I agree they just seem like death traps to me.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Nothing new. We live in a world were not everyone is a nice person. I once had a fortunate discussion with a detective who worked on a missing child case. She told me many people called the family asking for money for the supposed whereabouts of the child.
Most of today’s brand of journalists are pretty bad people. This is known.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I’m not sure where the report initiated but during the pro bowl they took an abc news break to report it and the reporter speculated to hearing that they were on board. They never brought it up again but millions of people would have seen the speculation

No one will goto ABC news after that ridiculous news report. Unreliable bull shit being spewed out on a Lakers legend. The entire World is mourning right now? And you want to throw bull shit at the wind? I swear people should be fired over this.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
84acb26533106ea5e61122b3d95157ab.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
I can't believe that David Stern and Kobe Bryant are gone. Two figures that helped shape the NBA I followed growing up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad