RIP Kobe Bryant

qwerty

Feb 4, 2007
Calgary
I haven’t been a fan of the NBA in years, but this is probably the most shocking thing I’ve heard in a long time. I watched him when he was just blossoming into a star to when he became one of the elite superstars of his time.

RIP Kobe and his family

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Can't be all 4 daughters if there were only 5 people on the chopper. Someone had to be piloting. Pilot + Kobe + 3 oldest daughters is my guess. One is an infant, and I doubt they'd even bring her on a chopper.

His wife must be absolutely heartbroken and devastated beyond imagination.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
God I f***ing hate this stupid Twitter generation. Someone picks up something that they heard, misinterprets it, then reports it as fact. Others pick it up and can't wait to regurgitate it. Just an absolute mess with zero consequences for false reporting.

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
God I ****ing hate this stupid Twitter generation. Someone picks up something that they heard, misinterprets it, then reports it as fact. Others pick it up and can't wait to regurgitate it. Just an absolute mess with zero consequences for false reporting.

Just read the comments under his last tweet. Absolutely disgusting.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Like I said there’s no good answer for who was on board but I, and I’m sure we all, pray none were children.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Wow this is unreal. So sad. Makes me believe in a grim reaper. It doesn't matter your age. We were supposed to see this guy around the game, commenting, making cameos for the next 40, 50 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad