In Memoriam RIP Alberta O'Reilly Fan

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Many of you are reaching out via text and DM. I don't have much more info to share right now.

But I do want to say this:

Some of you know that Mike was a devoted husband. He did not work and stayed home to look after his wife who was fragile and ill. I don't know what her situation is at the moment.

I am currently looking to see if there is anything we as a Board can do to help in any way possible.

Thanks to @Gee Wally and @Fenway to allow that. <3

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Many of you are reaching out via text and DM. I don't have much more info to share right now.

Some of you know that Mike was a devoted husband. He did not work and stayed home to look after his wife who was fragile and ill. I don't know what her situation is at the moment.

I am currently looking to see if there is anything we as a Board can do to help in any way possible.

keep us informed Dom, I don`t have much but if there`s anything I can do to help. If I know the fans here , even the one`s I don`t agree with, it is they pull together for one another when struggling

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
10333786_734897179906046_2134971699080503656_o.jpg

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Agreed. I don't think he truly realized the impact he had here. Man, I can't even believe this is real.
almost like the Marathon bombings there in 2013... where/what would be next or where would that story have gone so many different ways than what it played out.

Reactions: LSCII

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Yes, he mentioned that in a post last month. He didn't want to discuss it (IM) and at that time I found it very much not like him. I hope that it didn't (all) simply just get to him.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

Yes , let us know if we can help .

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
You have posters on here who you get along with, go at it with, enjoy reading, can’t stand reading, like, dislike, etc etc.

I’d be lying if I said that I agreed with AOF more than 25% of the time. We had plenty of back and forth’s on here.

This is a very odd hard to really comprehend and ridiculously sad. I never met the man, but agree/disagree, he loved this team. LOVED. He had the knowledge and history to go along with that love.

No one wrote long posts like AOF and I will say I’m going to miss seeing them on here.

Rest In Peace, Mike.
Never met in person but a true loss

Condolences to mike’s family, friends and everyone here who knew him a lot longer than I.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
You have posters on here who you get along with, go at it with, enjoy reading, can’t stand reading, like, dislike, etc etc.

I’d be lying if I said that I agreed with AOF more than 25% of the time. We had plenty of back and forth’s on here.

This is a very odd hard to really comprehend and ridiculously sad. I never met the man, but agree/disagree, he loved this team. LOVED. He had the knowledge and history to go along with that love.

No one wrote long posts like AOF and I will say I’m going to miss seeing them on here.

Rest In Peace, Mike.
Never met in person but a true loss

Condolences to mike’s family, friends and everyone here who knew him a lot longer than I.
Well put.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad