Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It is with great sadness that I post this.

Mike, Alberta O'Reilly Fan passed away.

Mike was a longtime member of HF Boards and a friend.

I was just this minute given the information

Michael Karlstrom Obituary - Leduc, AB (dignitymemorial.com)

Oh man, what a bummer. I noticed he hadn't posted for a while and thought he was taking a break as he occasionally did. I didn't know Mike really, but had a few offline chats over the years. I am really sorry to hear this. :(

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Legend

He seemed here from beginning

early on and I’m talking 20 years ago he used to do a weekly or monthly write up on posters

Going to miss going it at him - one of those members I wish lived nearby to go to a Bruins game with and hit Fours with

RIP I will miss you

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
Damn, very sorry to hear this. I don't post here a lot but I've been reading the boards for many many years and always enjoyed reading his posts, long as they were. Far too young. Condolences to his family.

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
Legend

He seemed here from beginning

early on and I’m talking 20 years ago he used to do a weekly or monthly write up on posters

Going to miss going it at him - one of those members I wish lived nearby to go to a Bruins game with and hit Fours with

RIP I will miss you
Along with you amd a few others he has been a must read for the 20 something years I have been a member (remember big bad bruins days), he chose me as his poster of the week once and it made my day!!

Rest easy Michael

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Oh no.

That’s so sad.

I won’t lie and say I read every word he posted, but I certainly think I read more of his posts than most here, simply because I appreciated how invested he was and often liked his ideas and opinions.

Rest In Peace Mike.

You’ll be missed.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad