In Memoriam RIP Alberta O'Reilly Fan

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Have some pretty serious regret that I gave the guy shit.

He’s one of only a few people on this board who made posts that were instantly recognizable without looking at the username. Looking back, I think that every time I gave him grief (which certainly wasn’t all the time) could at least be partially attributed to envy in that I didn’t have the stamina or focus to dive so deeply and passionately into my favorite sports team.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I've learned there are two things we can do with guilt:

1. Meditate on it until it becomes a poison that hollows us out inside.
or
2. Grow from the lesson and work to become more than what we were when we made the regretful choice.

I made a joke at AOF's expense calling his posts a credit to Leo Tolstoy.
Although it was all in good fun and not meant hurtfully, I quickly regretted that said that.
Agree with him or not, you had to respect his passion and his genuineness.

We could use more like him on this board, not less.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I made a joke at AOF's expense calling his posts a credit to Leo Tolstoy.
Although it was all in good fun and not meant hurtfully, I quickly regretted that said that.

It was funny as hell when you said that and I honestly don't think Mike was hurt or offended- he knew his posts were massive and didn't really get fussed by what people thought about it.

aguineapig

Merry Christmas Michael, you truly were our sweet dreamer. And to "Talkinaway" Peter, Steve, Freddy Stanfield, Leo Boivin, Colby Cave, Jimmy Hayes and our Angel Baby Viggo. You are all missed by your fans, friends and family. You are amongst the Gallery Gods now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad