OT: Rio Olympics

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It hasn't supposedly they had to ban sex outdoors because roof-tops at the Olympic village were filled with used ________ (fill the blank for yourself).

Makes sense. Not much you can do to keep athletes from boning, they're like teenagers.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
One moron like Lochte makes it so much harder for those of us expat Americans that work so hard to prove the ugly American stereotype wrong. Then he pulls that crap and prove it right.

Luckily here, the Brits are even worse. They cannot stay out of trouble here, whether it be their own fault or not.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
One moron like Lochte makes it so much harder for those of us expat Americans that work so hard to prove the ugly American stereotype wrong. Then he pulls that crap and prove it right.

Luckily here, the Brits are even worse. They cannot stay out of trouble here, whether it be their own fault or not.

Yeah.....the average Brit is a numb nut when you are traveling. Luckily I studied in England for a bit so I get them a little bit....but they definitely can be numb nuts.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
Yeah.....the average Brit is a numb nut when you are traveling. Luckily I studied in England for a bit so I get them a little bit....but they definitely can be numb nuts.

Its hard to argue. The average Brit abroad is entitled, naive and rude. Especially south east asia which has become a hot spot for rich kids to go 'find themselves'.

On a more positive note we won two more golds today including the womens field hockey. Theres a very real chance we finish about China which would just be absolutely ridiculous. The Avs should sign Maddie Hinch

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Quite proud of Ryan Lochte. Granted, his interview didn't feature one coherent full sentence, but he did speak english words. And for a guy as dumb as him, that's pretty good.

DanishAvsfan

Aug 27, 2007
Denmark wins the handball gold! Awesome. Must admit I am surprised by this. France is the better team on paper.

member 116861

What happened in that wrestling match? I just saw a few clips through Snapchat.

:laugh:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
What happened in that wrestling match? I just saw a few clips through Snapchat.

:laugh:

Bronze match.

The Mongolian wrestler was up 7-6 and started celebrating with less than ten seconds to go. He got punished with 1 point because he was avoiding wresting. His leaders protested and lost the protest and because of that the other wrestler got another point and won 8-7. The leaders then showed their displeasure by taking their clothes off.

Don't sell the skin before you've caught the bear.

edit: some gifs

Last edited:

member 116861

Bronze match.

The Mongolian wrestler was up 7-6 and started celebrating with less than ten seconds to go. He got punished with 1 point because he was avoiding wresting. His leaders protested and lost the protest and because of that the other wrestler got another point and won 8-7. The leaders then showed their displeasure by taking their clothes off.

Don't sell the skin before you've caught the bear.

I've missed a lot of big moments in these Olympics but I haven't really cared. I'm mad at myself for missing this one, sounds so hilarious.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
It really is a good performance, but should factor in medals per. capita or per athlete.
No doubt beating China and Russia is a great feat though.

Absolutely, though I doubt most Americans care about those nuances. Merica crushed!!!

China, all things considered, under preformed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad