Youtube: Richards vs Dubinsky

RoyBoyCoy

Habs and Rugby
Feb 17, 2008
Lennoxville, QC
What is this? Round 3?

Funny to see "Mr. Respect" Mike Richards hiding behind his visor, and then when Dubinsky gets his helmet off he does his best impression of Crush from Finding Nemo. Gotta practice what you preach there Mike, stay classy.

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
Richards is a *****. Take off your visor ya dweeb.

Dubinsky gave him the business.

Oroku Saki*

Clear decision to Dubinsky. But I'd call this more than a "slight advantage" to Richards:

What does this have to do with todays fight though? Richards lost, big deal.

Once Dubi gets his arms loose, he has a huge reach advantage.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
"This is leadership".

LOL, no this is a dweeb with a visor getting the beat down.

My thoughts exactly.

You can't call that leadership. Sure he was willing to drop them, but he is wearing a visor while Dubinsky isn't. He got it handed to him anyways.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Wow, I've never seen anything as unanimous as that the hit wasn't dirty. I always thought I detected something in Richards voice. looks like i was right. All aboard the turtle train. woo woo

Robert604strom

May 31, 2010
Victoria
Dubi is alittle punk. Only fights guys like Richards,Crobsy and ovi`s of the leauge. When will this sad excuse of a hockey player step up and fight a fighter?

Robert604strom

May 31, 2010
Victoria
Well he isnt much of a fighter him self. But on t.v he called out people who whine toomuch,and he is one of those guys i just see talking all the time,and going after the star players. I think its time for him even if its just a middleweight to step up and fight one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad