[Report] Marner Carjacked at Gunpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunchImlach is Alive

Jul 15, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
I don't even know why you brought up segregation and intolerance anyways?

Also I didn't think I was giving 'my life story' when I simply said the Toronto I live in today isn't nearly as safe and nice as the Toronto I grew up in. THAT'S a life story? OK. :rolleyes:

I didn't bring it up. I was replying to a comment of the person that did. Did you miss that? You're talking at me about things that I did not bring up. You are bringing them up. I am just sitting here drinking a can of ginger ale wondering what the heck you're talking about.

PunchImlach is Alive

Jul 15, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
The same thing is happening here in NY. Places that were once safe are now dangerous. It’s quite disturbing.

The only thing you can do at this point is leave, and hope the problem is at least contained to certain areas.

lol man what on earth are you even talking about? If you are afraid of literally any place in New York state to the point that makes you want to leave in fear, I don't think you'll feel safe anywhere.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Of course you can find unique individuals. Don't really think posting a ton on a message board makes you unique but whatever. Your story might be true I really don't care because it doesn't change your ridiculous opinion that getting in a gun fight to save a car is a good idea.

Hilarious post. A lot of backtracking. Go back and tell me where I ever said that; I was arguing a particular point a poster made, but some lumped me into the contrasting viewpoint due to incompetent comprehension. Don't go looking like a fool twice now.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Now he knows how Dubas felt during contract negotiations.

ba dum tiss.

Thank God Marner is ok.

Reactions: MoneyManny

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Hilarious post. A lot of backtracking. Go back and tell me where I ever said that; I was arguing a particular point a poster made, but some lumped me into the contrasting viewpoint due to incompetent comprehension. Don't go looking like a fool twice now.
Saying your story might be true and that I don't care isn't a lot of backtracking smfh. And you did basically say that by going on about it becoming self defense once a gun is pointed at you and the whole robbing for power nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad