Replace the coaching staff with what?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The problem is that it won't do dick to change the coach if you don't change the GM. That's why there is very little enthusiasm for naming names, even though I spent the morning naming names. And if they get the GM hire wrong again, literally nothing will matter at all in the whole sport for at least three more years. And if the xenobots keep having babies, nothing on this entire garbage planet will matter.

Canfly

Nov 25, 2016
Like to see them talk to Darche from Tampa for GM if they were getting rid of Fletch.
What about Kirk Muller for coach.
When Julien took sick the players seemed to respond to him quite well in Montreal.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
@MiamiScreamingEagles is head coach
Calm, level headed. Die hard flyer. Good people skills.

@Appleyard is special teams assistant coach. Xs and Os. Best in the business. Get them pucks in deep

@Captain Dave Poulin defensive coach. No nonsense, straight talking, suspect mentally. Perfect for the job.

@deadhead goalkeeping coach. He moved the goalposts so many times and deflected so much coaches criticism in arguments it just makes sense.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
@MiamiScreamingEagles is head coach
Calm, level headed. Die hard flyer. Good people skills.

@Appleyard is special teams assistant coach. Xs and Os. Best in the business. Get them pucks in deep

@Captain Dave Poulin defensive coach. No nonsense, straight talking, suspect mentally. Perfect for the job.

@deadhead goalkeeping coach. He moved the goalposts so many times and deflected so much coaches criticism in arguments it just makes sense.

This is a very accurate assessment. And I have been watching a Sopranos marathon recently. :sarcasm:

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Taryn Hatcher

I'm barely a Flyers fan at this point, the $180 I spend on Center Ice is basically to watch Taryn navigate her clear frustration with this bullshit hockey team without getting herself fired. A true hockey talkin' pro she is.

Hatcher/Coates/Hartnell is the new staff. Maybe hire Derian too to get double Hatchers.

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
A highly regarded coach from junior levels or top assistant. I don't maintain a list of top coaching prospects though, lol.

Knob is doing well now right? That would have been the right idea if they had installed him as AHL coach and then promoted after the inevitable firing. This isn't too hard to have a decent option waiting in the wings and getting familiar with your prospects. A competent org should be able to manage it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad