PGT: Relegation round: Game 23 | Kazakhstan 4 - Denmark 3 (Kazakhstan leads series 1-0)

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
They barely scrape it out, but Denmark really should have had it, I expect the Danes to take the next 2, the goalie is not going to put up another performance like that.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Yes they are, I think because both semi's and medal games will be a Rogers place too, so need to fit them all in.

Idiotic as was the decision to not telecast the relegation round which is always quite exciting. The IIHF mystifies me sometimes..

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
Idiotic as was the decision to not telecast the relegation round which is always quite exciting. The IIHF mystifies me sometimes..
The IIHF has nothing to do with the fact that TSN doesn't broadcast these games. These games are broadcast regularly in Kazakhstan for example.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kazakhstan staying would be a huge victory given how barren their program tends to be. Denmark lacks the top-end forwards that's kept them above water, and a bad year talent-wise for them is much worse than say a bad year for the Swiss or Slovakia. More national programs need to invest more at the youth level. since the talent pool is smaller.

Reactions: smitty10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad