PGT: Relegation round: Game 23 | Kazakhstan 4 - Denmark 3 (Kazakhstan leads series 1-0)

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
I think Denmark will be relegated for the first time in a while. How can anyone say they've been better than Kazakhstan? Denmark hasn't scored a goal whole tournament.

Yeah, especially given that the Danes haven't even scored in the "easier" games against the Czechs and the Swiss, on the other hand the Kazakhs have managed goals against the US and Sweden. If they score first in any of the games, the Danes might find themselves in trouble.

I still hope that the Danes can stay up though, I have liked them as a team for a few years.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
Yeah, especially given that the Danes haven't even scored in the "easier" games against the Czechs and the Swiss, on the other hand the Kazakhs have managed goals against the US and Sweden. If they score first in any of the games, the Danes might find themselves in trouble.

I still hope that the Danes can stay up though, I have liked them as a team for a few years.

Still going to be tough for Kazak's to do it over 3 games, if it was just one game I'd give them more of a chance, I give them a good chance of winning today, but then I think the Danes will take over.

adria

Oct 9, 2007
BC
I'm disappointed this isn't televised. I've had fun cheering Kazakhstan on in the rink and wanted to watch their relegation games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad