Reid Boucher making his NHL debut tonight!

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 29s
Elias on Boucher: "Let’s not put pressure on him. We just need a hat trick. That’s all.”

Patty is the best, it must be a riot if you sat between him and Jagr

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
As long as we don't end up putting him in the pressbox for the next 20 games, this is awesome. I'll have to actually pay attention to the game tonight it seems.

NC107*

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 58s
Devils have called up Reid Boucher. Lou Lamoriello said he will make his NHL debut tonight

I thought everyone said I was wrong when I said Lou is involved with player decisions on a daily basis. Like Janssen, Sestito and who's in goal.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I thought everyone said I was wrong when I said Lou is involved with player decisions on a daily basis. Like Janssen, Sestito and who's in goal.

well they aren't going to call him up and have him sit in the press box....

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
The general Lou bashing thread is this way: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1521897

This thread is about Reid Boucher. Stay on topic.

:nod:

Can we get a Boucher chant going to the tune of Ole when he scores tonight?

I haven't been this excited about a prospect in a very long time. Heck even Larsson didn't approach this. Something about a forward. We just haven't had any worth a damn in such a long time.

BuiltLikeAnOx

Lou has dementia
Oct 22, 2013
Boucher needs to score a goal a game if he wants to stay up here. He did not look good in the preseason so we will see how he does

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Albany must ****ing hate us stealing all of their good players.

But whatever. Hope he does well and I suppose anything can happen, but this screams desperation on Lou's part. Just praying SOMETHING will happen so he doesn't need to trade for offense.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
This move reeks of desperation. Boucher is at least a year away.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Albany must ****ing hate us stealing all of their good players.

But whatever. Hope he does well and I suppose anything can happen, but this screams desperation on Lou's part. Just praying SOMETHING will happen so he doesn't need to trade for offense.

yea they were at a 21 man roster after Sestito left including an injured Timmins, so now they have 19 guys down there.....

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
This move reeks of desperation. Boucher is at least a year away.

I said the same thing, but let's actually hope to be wrong for the sake of the devils and watching something awesome happen.

Never did I want to be so wrong about the Devils.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Meh... happy to see what Boucher can do at another level but let's not flip out here.

PSEGPowerPoster is taking this a little too far, as if we found our saviour or something. Is he related to Boucher or something?

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
I would love just one goal, but unfortunately Boucher isn't shooting at Marty who loves given up first career goals. He must really like being named in all this hockey triva.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Am now extra excited to be at The Rock tonight to see Reid.

Buzzkill that Pete is playing Sestito and Cammer instead of Josefson and Tedenby though.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I would love just one goal, but unfortunately Boucher isn't shooting at Marty who loves given up first career goals. He must love being named in all this hockey triva.

If, and its a big big if, he can get an open shot at the net I'd be willing to bet he will score. The question is will he get enough time and enough time with decent players to get set up for that shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad