Reid Boucher making his NHL debut tonight!

MountainGoat

I hope Brunner takes notes, Reid will show him how to play

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Gonna have some spare underwear by my desk tonight in case he scores

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Lou seems confident that he is ready. I don't know if I agree but I defer to the expert on this one.

Cordell says he wouldnt have been called up if Kowalsky didnt think he was ready. make what you will of that

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Oh man. This is going to suck for you today isn't it? You HAVE to stay up and then get enough sleep to be coherent tomorrow.

Hope Reid makes it worth it!

I stay up for like 70 games a year anyway. the only ones I miss are if I have to be up early the next day. the joys of hardly working at home

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hopefully he has a mistake free game. While everyone else in the world would be willing to forgive a rookie playing in his first NHL game for making a mistake, our coach wouldn't. Good luck kid, hope you ignore DeBoer.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
If Pete does not manage Boucher brilliantly Pete will fire him. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Also - National TV tonight. No pressure kid.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I said a bunch how I don't think he is ready and he shouldn't be called up because I don't want him ruined, but for some reason the whole "just to take a look thing" makes me not care at all about what I said and I just want to see some crazy rookie breakout.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
If Pete does not manage Boucher brilliantly Pete will fire him. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Also - National TV tonight. No pressure kid.

well Pete Deboer is usual pretty forgiving of older guys, and Pete Deboer is a pretty old guy. So I think Pete Deboer would forgive Pete Deboer.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 7m
Boucher said Lamoriello told him "remember there's two zones." Elias pointed out "there's three."

Hopefully Lams was only talking about the neutral and offensive zones.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Looked pretty raw in preseason.

We'll see how it goes, I guess. Good for him, though.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
NHLDevilsPR ‏@NHLDevilsPR 2m

DeBoer tells @DebPlacey that Boucher reminds him of Carolina's Jeff Skinner.

if he repeats Skinner's performance from last night ill be pretty chuffed! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad