Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Any Penguin-themed masks we should be wearing, now that we've finally come around to common sense on the mask thing?

This pissed me off. Man... people were being like ridiculed for wearing masks. And now... what? And then people are like "Do make-at-home masks!" Man.. wtf does this look like? I'll try my best but come on now. :laugh:

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Any Penguin-themed masks we should be wearing, now that we've finally come around to common sense on the mask thing?

I’m getting a bleeding skull bandana and also going to write crazy shit on it and put some war paint on my eyes so people are afraid to come within 30 feet of me when I’m shopping.

If that doesn’t work I’ll just sing Coldplay out loud...

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
This pissed me off. Man... people were being like ridiculed for wearing masks. And now... what? And then people are like "Do make-at-home masks!" Man.. wtf does this look like? I'll try my best but come on now. :laugh:

The mask thing was a perfect example of "the perfect is the enemy of the good." Or maybe it's a good example.:D

Either way when you see Chinese or South Korean people walking around wearing masks, yeah it's probably a pretty f'ing good indication that they help at least somewhat.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I’m getting a bleeding skull bandana and also going to write crazy shit on it and put some war paint on my eyes so people are afraid to come within 30 feet of me when I’m shopping.

If that doesn’t work I’ll just sing Coldplay out loud...

I like Coldplay. At least Parachutes.

Coldplay is a typical band/artist that is driven by incredible singles while "the rest of albums" are just filler/fluff/song counts. But in my view that's okay. I think if you get to 10-15 amazing singles, that's all you can ask for. Making the other 90% of stuff you do good...eh, that's just the bonus.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad