Post-Game Talk: Refs 2, Pens 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Since we're on the verge of game 7 and I said it last time and it was good luck I'll post me and Cole's favorite quote:

"I'm always optimistic. That's the only way to live life is thinking you are going to win. Don't hang your head. Life is too short. Every day is a bonus. Don't ever forget it, guys."

This team and coach believe in themselves. I believe in them. Let's get it done tomorrow. LGP.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Since we're on the verge of game 7 and I said it last time and it was good luck I'll post me and Cole's favorite quote:

"I'm always optimistic. That's the only way to live life is thinking you are going to win. Don't hang your head. Life is too short. Every day is a bonus. Don't ever forget it, guys."

This team and coach believe in themselves. I believe in them. Let's get it done tomorrow. LGP.

It's never not a good thing or time to quote Bob Johnson. He was a treasure, I'll never forget that incredibly positive man and it's amazing to think he only coached for 1 season for the Penguins but left such a lasting effect even 26yrs later.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
The whole paragraph reads like some grand cosmic joke.

Yet here we are.

To think this organization is on the verge of throwing away a legitimate chance at another Stanley Cup, in part because of Chris Kunitz's feelings and legacy, is downright bonkers.

That no one is the Pittsburgh media has uttered so much as a peep about his play over the last 50 games makes it all somehow make sense. :help:

The Gobfather*

May 2, 2014
To think this organization is on the verge of throwing away a legitimate chance at another Stanley Cup, in part because of Chris Kunitz's feelings and legacy, is downright bonkers.

That no one is the Pittsburgh media has uttered so much as a peep about his play over the last 50 games makes it all somehow make sense. :help:

They have. Spoke about him and his phenomenal play but that is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad