Post-Game Talk: Refs 2, Pens 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Unreal that a ******** overturned goal and a ******** interference that helped lead to a 5 on 3 gave this game to Ottawa. Anderson was great, but it shouldn't have come to that.

Sid allowed to be mauled all night. Bonino slewfooted in front of Anderson. The teams are playing with different rules allowed. It's disgusting and embarrassing for a league that is destined to remain "niche".

philchaka

Apr 15, 2014
This was the NHLs problem in a nutshell tonight.

If I didn't have a helpless hockey addiction I'd quit it for good.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
****ing convert on your chances. give up bad SH goals and ****ing go 0% on your PP and you lose.

PP has not cost us 2 games this series. ****ing pathetic

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Garage League

They let near murder get away with hits from behind, hits to the head, sticks to the head, tackling and opponent and call every ticky tac call.

It's a joke

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
Unreal that a ******** overturned goal and a ******** interference that helped lead to a 5 on 3 gave this game to Ottawa. Anderson was great, but it shouldn't have come to that.

This. Officials ultimately decided this one.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
Maybe now we can focus on winning this series instead of talking about whether or not we get extra rest before the Nashville series.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
We still should have won but it's ****ing also hard playing against two teams.

I'll keep my money and find others ways to watch hockey next season. I'll let Gary know why.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The penalties they called on the Penguins were all penalties. What pisses me right the **** off is that they call every obvious penalty the Penguins commit and they call 1 of 5 obvious penalties against the Senators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad