Referee Dean Morton tells Brendan Gallagher to go f*** himself (WARNING LANGUAGE IN VIDEO)

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Please. Players say the same to refs every day

It's the officials job to moderate on-ice conduct as impartial arbiters of the rules. Players telling a ref to F off and refs telling a player to F off are not equal events and the impartiality of that official has to be in question moving forward.

Officials did an awful job in that Montreal game. One of the worst called games I've seen (from what I watched) all year.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
14 classless subbans

subbans.png

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Refs need to keep their composure and impartiality at all times. This is not that, at all. If a player curses at you, blow the whistle and give him 2 if you want, but to curse at him shows you have no self control and poor decision making, both attributes of a bad ref.
Imagine HFBoards if refs just started calling subjective penalties for players being meanies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Game was over and Gallagher wasn't stopping running his mouth. Not a great look for the ref but without hearing what Gallagher said i'm not going to judge the guy just for that.

I get that the Habs weren't happy with the refs ( they weren't great and it for once helped the Stars ) but no need to just pester the ref after the game is over. Thats just stupid and won't change anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad