Confirmed with Link: Red Wings Shut Down - COVID Protocol (Gagner, Suter, Veleno, Weintraub added to protocol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
BRUINS:

"Nobody even close to being hospitalized or anything like that," Cassidy said via Zoom from his home office. "I haven't talked to everybody every day, but nobody's become severely ill. A couple of guys had a few symptoms, other guys none. I anticipate everybody that's eligible that meets that 10 day [quarantine] - or, I understand, you can test out of it if you have a couple negatives - then they will join us on the ice on the 26th for practice, I believe, and then the 27th at home against Pittsburgh."

Cassidy on Bruins' Bout with COVID-19: 'Nobody's Become Severely Ill'

Last edited by a moderator:

better Red than Dead

Apr 23, 2021
He’s willingly giving up hundreds of thousands of dollars to not get a shot that every other player in the league has gotten. Bert might be laughing but everyone else is laughing at him.
I don’t agree with his stand whatsoever, but there has been nothing that has happened since the vaccine mandate that would cause him to re think his opinion. All of his teammates who were vaccinated have come down with it, and the NHL has shut down in spite of every player being vaccinated sans one-Bertuzzi.

Reactions: NervousPerson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad