GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Playoff Push Restarts HERE

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Liked most of the game except two things - didn't like their first PK though they fixed that and didn't like the lack of response to running Luukkonen. The speed and transition looked more like last year's team when they were "on"

who was gonna answer lol? Krebs? As sad to say as it is we have less....whatever you wanna call it..."truculence" in our lineup now than when Miller got flattened.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
was nice that we finally went back to the run and gun

wonder if with the addition of Byram, we have the backend to play that style again?

If so, WTF was Adams doing with the D acquisitions during the offseason?

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Byrum brings a dimension to the team we have not had. He looks for offence but has the wheels to get back. He shoots the puck in and then with D turned the wrong way, drives for the puck and creates havoc.Wingers tonight covered for him.
Benson was a beast on the PK and a pest all night. Those 2 will be stars.
Tonight made me glad I went to the game and had reason to cheer!

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Kinda shocked HV71 is in the relegation round. They were so good not that long ago.
Yeah the fans will probably vote the whole board out unless the election committee motivates their picks. The committee has even started writing with the fans on the hfboards equalient to appease them. Imagine Pegula needing a fan vote to stay as owner.

The relegation round was expected though. They brought in the worst GM and worst coach in SHL. To add insult to injury this is the most expensive team in shl history.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Ohhh, I like that they blew out the Red Wings. I watched about half the game, and the score reflected the eye test.

Reactions: Ralonzo

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
1710339667582.png

• Haha
Reactions: sabremike

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I don't know if you guys have already talked about it but the early powerplays last night, every player skated when they received the puck. By the end of the game which was a blowout, everyone just stood in their zone areas.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I don't know if you guys have already talked about it but the early powerplays last night, every player skated when they received the puck. By the end of the game which was a blowout, everyone just stood in their zone areas.
Guessing that was because the obvious goal of those last power plays was to get Byram the hat trick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad