GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Playoff Push Restarts HERE

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240312_090732_Photos.jpg

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Sabres winger Jordan Greenway, who missed Saturday’s game after Dahlin high-sticked him in the face Thursday, is expected to play against Detroit.

“The last game I just felt like I needed a game,” said Greenway, who’s sporting stitches above his lip.

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
it would be nice if they could win the next 3 in regulation

Detroit and Isles always seem to have Sabres number.

Cmon guys. Start with a w tonite

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Win tonight in reg and we are heading into a home matchup against the Islanders to get within 3 points of a playoff spot with 15 games left.

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Slight favorites at -128 tonight.

Interesting that to my eye our Moneypuck playoff odds (1.4%) didn't improve at all after last night's trifecta. Likely just shows that winning these remaining games against DET/NYI is the critical path. Still, that number feels low to me.

Getting this win would put some game/standings pressure on the Wings though, which isn't accounted for in the models.

Last edited:

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I'll tune in to this one! This is petty of me, but the Red Wings have some of the more annoying fans on this site, so I'd like to see us humble them a bit.

My wife's from Sterling Heights, MI north of Detroit and is a rabid Wings fan. It's always fun to beat them. But I have to admit I like the Detroit people - they are a lot like Buffalonians.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I'll tune in to this one! This is petty of me, but the Red Wings have some of the more annoying fans on this site, so I'd like to see us humble them a bit.

This. I like Detroit fans generally and in real life. But they have like 5 really obnoxious main board fans on this forum

Reactions: Matt Ress

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
Alex Lyon in net for Detroit. He was staking a claim on the #1 job while Husso has been out, but he's ice cold lately. Two points are sitting there for the taking.

I recall the days that I used to argue that Buffalo is the real Hockeytown, USA. Not sure where that is nowadays.

Last edited:

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Alex Lyon in net for Detroit. He was staking a claim on the #1 job while Husso has been out, but he's ice cold lately. Two points are sitting there for the taking.

I recall the days that I used to argue that Buffalo is the real Hockeytown, USA. Not sure where that is nowadays.
That might be the most frustrating part. Buffalo is capable and willing to be ravenous fans. Just give us something to revel in.

E. No more Debbie Downer from me

Misko

Sep 30, 2020
Detroit coming in on a 5-game losing streak. Let's give them their 6th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad